History

Its origins date back to the first period of the Iron age, which corresponds to the first period of Halstatt, in the lapse of time between 800 and 450 b.C..

During the late middle ages, around 1360, right next to Letizia stream is where the first Paper factory in Trentino was placed.

Nowadays it still streams on the west side of the house.

The high-quality paper could be dated back to 1400 and it used to be identified through an integral part of a private watermark: crown.

During the first half of the XVIII century the majestic houseshoe-shaped house was built from some individual buildings, which existed before.